Those present agreed that the terms for the Board will be as follows:
- President – 1 year, April 2017 to April 2018; and two years thereafter
- Treasurer – 1 year, April 2017 to April 2018; and two years thereafter
- Director – 1 year, April 2017 to April 2018; and two years thereafter
- Vice President – 2 years, April 2017 to April 2019
- Secretary – 2 years, April 2017 to April 2019
Nominations were duly accepted, and the slate for election in April is:
President – Greg Abbott
Vice President – Jack Sabba
Treasurer – Scott Benson
Secretary – James Hickstein
Director – Braedon Holt
At our regular monthly meeting last night, we decided on a few changes:
- We have to find a new location. We will announce this before the next meeting.
- The next meeting will be on March 2, skipping February; and will be bimonthly from April onward.
The Board met tonight at the Dover.
Members may read the minutes.
At our regular members’ meeting Chris Luick was removed from his office as President for cause, by a unanimous vote of the members present.
Read the minutes.
The Board now consists of:
- President: Greg Abbott
- Vice President: Jack Sabba
- Secretary: James Hickstein
- Treasurer: Scott Benson
Their terms expire with the annual Board election at the April meeting. Nominations must be submitted at least 30 days in advance.