Those present agreed that the terms for the Board will be as follows:
- President – 1 year, April 2017 to April 2018; and two years thereafter
- Treasurer – 1 year, April 2017 to April 2018; and two years thereafter
- Director – 1 year, April 2017 to April 2018; and two years thereafter
- Vice President – 2 years, April 2017 to April 2019
- Secretary – 2 years, April 2017 to April 2019
Nominations were duly accepted, and the slate for election in April is:
President – Greg Abbott
Vice President – Jack Sabba
Treasurer – Scott Benson
Secretary – James Hickstein
Director – Braedon Holt
We will have our regular membership meeting on Thursday April 6, 2017 at 7:00 pm, at Davanni’s Pizza in Edina, MN. Note the NEW TIME and LOCATION! This month is our annual Board of Directors election. Please be prepared to join or renew your membership at the meeting ($20) to be eligible to vote, or do it now: mnsaab.club
We will have our regular membership meeting on Thursday March 2, 2017 at 7:00 pm, at Davanni’s Pizza in Edina, MN. Note the NEW TIME and LOCATION!
By popular demand, we now publish a list of Saab service centers and suppliers in our area.
Club members are encouraged to submit recommendations. Log in (or Join) and you’ll see a link for submissions on that page.
Not everyone is on FaceBook of course, so we also now have a low-volume mailing list for those who prefer to get their MNSC announcements that way.
Go subscribe right now!
At our regular monthly meeting last night, we decided on a few changes:
- We have to find a new location. We will announce this before the next meeting.
- The next meeting will be on March 2, skipping February; and will be bimonthly from April onward.
The Board voted to adopt amended Bylaws.
Notable changes from 2008:
- Board of 5, up from 4 (4.01)
- Two-year terms, overlapping (5.01)
- Directors must pay dues (4.02)
- Anyone removed for cause is no longer eligible for membership (3.01, 3.05)
We will have our regular membership meeting on Thursday January 5, 2017 at 7:30 pm, at The Dover in St. Louis Park.
We’ll talk about the future direction of the Club, including ideas for events; nominations for our Board of Directors election in April.
At our regular membership meeting on December 8, 2016, Chris Luick was removed from his office as President for cause, by a unanimous vote of the members present. He no longer has any association with the Club.
Read the minutes.
The Board now consists of:
- President: Greg Abbott
- Vice President: Jack Sabba
- Secretary: James Hickstein
- Treasurer: Scott Benson
Their terms expire with the annual Board election at the April meeting. Nominations must be submitted at least 30 days in advance.
The Board met tonight at the Dover.
Members may read the minutes.